3644 W Highway 80 , Bisbee
Welcome to your exclusive ranch style brick home situated on over 370 acres of stunning landscape, tucked away in the canyons of the Mule Mountains. This meticulously maintained residence features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a wood burning fireplace for those cozy cool nights. Savor the panoramic views while you sip your morning coffee on the covered patio; surrounded by mature oak trees, rock formations, and impressive wildlife including deer, turkey, and migratory birds. This expansive estate also includes a large workshop, detached storage buildings, domestic well, livestock well, and horse corrals. Contact us today to schedule you private showing.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #6058484
- Square Footage1,719
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Horse Facility
- Garage Spaces4
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorOther (See Remarks)
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size10+ Acres
- Listing OfficeLong Realty Company
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Gated CommunityYes
- Address3644 W Highway 80
- Zip Code85603
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, 2 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories2
- District02 - Bisbee Unified District - Cochise
- ElementaryGreenway Middle
- MiddleGreenway Primary School
- HighBisbee High School
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 11:33pm AKDT.