2178 W Highway 80 , Bisbee
Just 3 miles west of historic Old Bisbee in the Mule Mountains, this architecturally designed home balances a rugged landscape of blue sky, dramatic granite cliffs, sheltering oaks, spiky desert flora, peaceful grasses, and offers enchanting views from each of its many windows. Privacy is assured by the thoughtful placement of this home and detached garage on the 5.49-acres surrounded by state public lands. The house consists of a 1 BR, 1 BA, 1200SF main home with a 1 BR, 1 BA, 900SF guesthouse and plenty of parking. Features include granite and tiled countertops in the kitchens, polished concrete and tiled floors throughout, tiled showers and a large 2-person tub. 13,000 gal rain water catchment and filter/pump system. All of this is combined in a flowing multilevel design you must see.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #6057603
- Square Footage2,099
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane
- Garage Spaces2
- ParkingRV Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Patio, Separate Guest House
- Lot Size5 - 9.9 Acres
- ConstructionInsltd Concrete Form
- Listing OfficeTierra Antigua Realty, Llc
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address2178 W Highway 80
- Zip Code85603
- Interior FeaturesDrink Wtr Filter Sys, Skylight(s)
- HeatingGas Heat, Wall/Floor Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District02 - Bisbee Unified District - Cochise
- ElementaryGreenway Primary School
- MiddleLowell School - Bisbee
- HighBisbee High School
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:20pm AKDT.