9330 N 111th Drive , Sun City
One of the rarest and remarkable opportunities to come available in Sun City. This double master estate sits on more than an acre and provides tremendous potential development options. Over 3000 sq ft provides one master down and another upstairs for guests, live-in help or whomever you see fit. The front entry, courtyard area and circle drive make for a truly majestic arrival. Inside you will find formal living and dining rooms as well as a recently updated kitchen. If you've dreamed of a workshop or garage for a car collection this is the place. Property also conveys with some special grandfathered rights, including horse privileges and special HOA fees. This may be one of the better built custom homes in all of Sun City. You'll also love the tremendous privacy and sunsets!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #6024841
- Square Footage3,233
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces2
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Electric Door Opener, RV Gate, Side Vehicle Entry
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Patio
- Lot Size1 - 1.9 Acres
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeLong Realty The Fox Group
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address9330 N 111th Drive
- SubdivisionRANCHO ESTATES UNIT FOUR LOT 1-34
- CitySun City
- Zip Code85351
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 10:33am AKDT.