231 N Main Street ,
PROPERTY LOCATED ON HISTORIC MAIN STREET IN FLORENCE, AZ. THIS BUILDING FORMERLY HOUSED THE FLORENCE UNITED DRUG STORE & THE BOTTLE SHOPPE(DRIVE THRU) LIQUOR STORE. MORE RECENTLY OCCUPIED AS A GIFT SHOP & LIQUOR STORE. BUILDING IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. BUILDING HAS DUAL DRIVE THRU WINDOWS. SALE INCLUDES VACANT PARCEL #200-49-021 ON EAST SIDE OF BUILDING. TAXES AND LAND SQ FT INCLUDE THIS PARCEL. CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING IS COMBINATION OF BLOCK & ADOBE.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #6015602
- Square Footage4,339
- Year Built1931
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Garage Spaces32
- ParkingFree, Private Parking, Paved Parking, Public Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot, Dual Street Ftg, Storage Yard, Roof Sign, Building Sign, Security Light(s)
- RoofBuilt-Up, Foam
- ConstructionBlock, Other (See Remarks), Stucco
- Listing OfficeGary A Davis & Associates
- Address231 N Main Street
- SubdivisionTOWNSITE OF FLORENCE
- Interior FeaturesFinished, Smoke Detector(s), Security System, Security Light(s), Alarm System, Private Restrooms
- HeatingElectric, 2 or More Units
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Stories1 Story
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:03pm AKDT.