35636 N 16th Street , Desert Hills
Outstanding Horse Property (Team ropers dream house) nestled on 2.5 acres. Great mountain views & across from state land w/miles of desert trails. Designer metal solar powered security gate. House has a spacious open floor plan, beautiful tile floor, plush carpet in the bedrooms & each bedroom has a walk-in closet! French doors to patio from kitchen and master. Large center kitchen island, granite counters, under-mount sink, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & pantry. 2 upscale remodeled baths w/beautiful tile. Interior laundry room/mud room with carport entrance & attic fan. Extended covered patio, covered parking/RV parking. Roping arena 155x280, 6 stall barn, 4 outside stalls with covers, 2 80x70 turnouts, private well w/storage tank & 2 RV hookups. Very Clean! Move in ready!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5995880
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces6
- ParkingRV Gate, RV Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot Size2 - 4.9 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Northeast Realty
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address35636 N 16th Street
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityDesert Hills
- Zip Code85086
- Interior FeaturesDrink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingBoth Refrig & Evap, Refrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Mountain
- MiddleDesert Mountain School
- HighBoulder Creek
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:34pm AKST.