2979 E Paloma Road , Eloy
Fabulous over 1800 sq ft 3 bedroom 2 bath home with huge great room, kitchen with stainless steel appliances including French door refrigerator, and walk-in pantry/laundry room with washer/dryer included and tons of storage. Attached 2 car garage PLUS extra garage/shop on 1.26 acres with room for animals. This home has landscaping front and back, storage building, chicken coop, fenced yard and back fenced for horses or other animals, covered patio, gardens and greenhouses. Small community has shared well, mailboxes and trash collection for $50 per month with no HOA rules. Near Pinal County Fairgrounds and Eleven Mile Corner. Easy access to I-10 and I-8. Perfect for your place in the country, yet close to Casa Grande and Coolidge.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5989568
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- UtilitiesOth Elec (See Rmrks)
- Garage Spaces3
- ParkingDetached, Separate Strge Area, RV Gate, RV Parking, Dir Entry frm Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size1 - 1.9 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSouthwest Mountain Realty, Llc
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address2979 E Paloma Road
- SubdivisionMetes and Bounds
- Zip Code85131
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District0033 - Picacho Elementary District - Pinal
- HighSanta Cruz Valley Union High School
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 6:47pm AKDT.