300 N Broad Street ,
A piece of history in the heart of Globe Downtown Historic District. This building was the First National Bank of Globe in 1905 and is located on the corner of Broad St and Mesquite. The first floor of this structure where the early bank was located has a vintage oil mural on the wall and a bank vault. Marble baseboards were common back then so you will see them in the majority of main rooms. Notice the vintage double doors at the entrance. The basement contains 4 rooms one of which contains safety deposit boxes and private inspection stations. In the rear is a full kitchen arrangement with 2 restrooms. On the Mesquite St side of the first floor is a double glass door with a wide stair case which access to the 2nd story which contains 4 apartments. There are 2 one bedrooms and 2 studios. Also, keep in mind when the Reservation Copper Mine is completed, which is located near Superior and they will be hiring thousands of people. This is great news for the neighboring towns. Haven't heard about it? Look them up. (SEE FULL DESCRIPTION - OFFERING MEMORANDUM IN DOCUMENT SECTION OF THIS LISTING).
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5981976
- Square Footage4,023
- Year Built1910
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Other (See Remarks), Office
- AmenitiesBasement, Conference Room, Reception Room, Showroom, Kitchen, Computer Room, Display Window(s), Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces10
- ParkingOther (See Remarks), Public Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot, Building Sign, Other (See Remarks)
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeS.j. Fowler Real Estate, Inc.
- Address300 N Broad Street
- SubdivisionGLOBE TOWNSITE
- Interior FeaturesFinished, Safe/Vault, Private Restrooms, Public Restrooms, Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingOther (See Remarks)
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- Stories3 - 4 Stories
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 3:20pm AKST.