2239 W Butler Drive , Chandler
Complete remodel within the last two years. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Includes appliances (refrigerator, washer, dryer, and water softener), Nest thermostat, new tile, new countertops, and has a large lot. New bathtubs have been purchased and are going in soon with a lifetime warranty that will transfer to the new owner. Bedrooms all have cell shades installed for increased cooling and a new refrigerated air AC unit was installed during the remodel and is under two years old. Motivated seller, can help with closing costs, and down payment assistance available. No HOA. New community park and swimming pool are going up in the area. Quiet neighborhood and move in ready. Within walking distance to Chandler Regional Hospital and other extensive medical facilities. Minutes away from the Chandler tech hub. Centrally located close to major freeways. This is a great buy in a great location and is truly a rare find.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5972368
- Square Footage1,472
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces1
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Trim/Veneer, Painted
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot Size1 - 7,500
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeCrossroads Brokerage
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address2239 W Butler Drive
- SubdivisionGREEN VALLEY ESTATES UNIT 2
- Zip Code85224
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories1
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
- MiddleJohn M Andersen Jr High School
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:18am AKST.