1330 W Roosevelt Street ,
Historic home or business within minutes of work and play downtown! This unique property has been updated to live in although zoned as C2. Enjoy use of full kitchen, bathroom, office, and 2 bedrooms - 9 additional ft of attic space for additional growth potential. Located in the coveted F.Q. Story 1940s neighborhood, near Grand Ave, First Fridays, State Fair, Encanto Park, and trendy cafes. Property was most recently used as a coffee shop with seating indoor and outdoor - the possibilities are endless!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5967722
- Square Footage871
- Year Built1924
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Office, Other (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesReception Room, Showroom, Kitchen, Raised Floor, Display Window(s)
- Garage Spaces12
- ParkingFenced, Free, Paved Parking, Private Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot, Security Light(s), Security Camera(s)
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address1330 W Roosevelt Street
- SubdivisionSTORY ADDITION PLAT C WEST
- Interior FeaturesFinished, Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector(s), Security Light(s), Alarm System, Phone System, Public Restrooms
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Stories1 Story
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 4:48pm AKDT.