2318 N 193rd Avenue , Buckeye
Welcome home! This place has it all. Beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home on over an acre of horse property. There are 3 covered stalls with a turn out, a lighted arena to ride and work your horses in. You can ride off the property into the sunset. Plenty of room in your 3 car garage, RV Parking, RV Hook-up and private yards. Escape to your new sparkling pool with a soothing water features and water slide . Mature landscaping all set up on a watering system that will save you time. Inside you walk into an open floor plan that will make you feel right at home. The Kitchen is open and allows for great entertaining. There is a Flex room open for your design. Large rooms, Large master bedroom. You will feel right at home here with the beautiful mountain views and incredible sunset.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5967672
- Square Footage2,307
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces3
- ParkingRV Gate, RV Parking, Dir Entry frm Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlay Pool, Pool - Private, Fenced Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot Size1 - 1.9 Acres
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeAbove And Beyond Realty
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address2318 N 193rd Avenue
- Zip Code85396
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- ElementaryScott Libby
- HighVerrado High
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:32am AKDT.