39848 N 26th Street , Cave Creek
This is an amazing property on 2.5 acres, surrounded by 270 degree mountain views with extreme privacy! There is character from the moment you drive up. The living space is open with high ceilings and exposed beams. The kitchen includes granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. There are stained concrete floors and tile throughout. The showers are all custom tile, and there is a fabulous claw foot bathtub perfect for soaking in. Multiple patios are on each side of the house to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and nature. The third bedroom can be used a guest house, or office. It has an additional small kitchen in it. There is a horse set up that includes a corral and tack room. Come enjoy the beautiful desert landscape with adjacent access to hiking and riding trails! See it today!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5955532
- Square Footage2,318
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- ParkingShared Driveway, Unassigned Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size2 - 4.9 Acres
- RoofPartial Tile, Rolled
- ConstructionBrick, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomesmart
- Address39848 N 26th Street
- SubdivisionSuburban Rural
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat, Refrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Mountain
- MiddleDesert Mountain School
- HighBoulder Creek
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:03pm AKDT.