114 & 116 S South San Francisco Street Street ,
Located in the mountain community of downtown historic flagstaff and next to NAU with a student body of 30K . This is a rare opportunity to own a multi use property. Three buildings sit on a lot of just over 10,000 sq ft. The buildings sq ft sits at approx 4800 sq ft. Current tenants are a restaurant owner, and a vacant building next door approx 1564 sq ft that is avail for lease-perfect for conversion to air bnb/vrbo. At the back of the property sits a 1971 sq ft building that consists of air bnb /vrbo property that has 4 vacation rentals. Excellent investor opportunity huge demand for housing VRBO/ AIR BNB in flagstaff.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5955258
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built1945
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeOffice, Commercial, Other (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesKitchen, Basement
- Garage Spaces6
- ParkingPrivate Parking, Fenced, Paved Parking
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Yard, Building Sign, Security Camera(s)
- RoofFoam, Comp Shingle, Rolled, Shake
- ConstructionBlock, Other (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Professionals
- Address114 & 116 S South San Francisco Street Street
- SubdivisionHistoric downtown southside of tracks
- Interior FeaturesFinished, Security System, Phone System
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Stories1 Story
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 12:18pm AKDT.