2520 N Kenwood Pass Road , Dewey
Off-grid, 10 acre parcel located in a pocket of private land near the town of Cherry, within the Prescott National Forest. Home has been vacant several years and is in ''remodel mode''. Large shop/garage with bath stub in. Solar panels and wind generator are owned. System may need new batteries. Registered well. Limited SPDS as Seller has never occupied the property. Sold ''as-is'', Seller will make no repairs. Beautiful mountain retreat.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5940819
- Square Footage2,232
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesOth Elec (See Rmrks), Butane/Propane, Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces2
- ParkingRV Parking, Unassigned Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size10+ Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address2520 N Kenwood Pass Road
- Zip Code86327
- Interior FeaturesFix-Up Needs Repair
- HeatingOther (See Remarks)
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- FireplacesOther (See Remarks)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:33pm AKDT.