1770 E Fishermans Road , Camp Verde
3 bedroom 2 bath quiet place within 5 miles from the local fishing hole setting on 2.35 acres. Hidden away off the road so the driveway can be missed. If you are looking for that hidden retreat then this is the place for you. Built in 1994 with a deck on the back patio to enjoy the Mesquite trees and panoramic mountain views. Needs a little paint and some TLC but that is why it is priced accordingly. This is an Estate sale so the sellers knowledge is limited and property is being sold As Is. Property has an electric pole set up for your TV and is close to the Verde River but out of the flood zone. It's ready for you to add your personal touches.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5938610
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size2 - 4.9 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeCode Of The West
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address1770 E Fishermans Road
- SubdivisionRIVER BEND RANCHES
- CityCamp Verde
- Zip Code86322
- Interior FeaturesOther (See Remarks), Fix-Up Needs Repair
- HeatingGas Heat
- FireplacesOther (See Remarks)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:48pm AKDT.