3019 S 195th Lane , Buckeye
Oh my! This is a fabulous find! Tucked at the end of the street with other semi-custom homes sits this amazing single level home on an acre of peace and quiet! Situated perfectly on the lot with the home on one side of the lot facing a gorgeous pebble tech pool and waterfall with an extended patio and a huge irrigated side with plenty of room to run and play or add a quest home. Inside this home, you will find flat vaulted ceilings, travertine flooring t/o, huge open island kitchen with all the perks you would expect for a home of this caliber. 4 bedrooms all with walk-in closets, plus a den, formal living and a huge family room off the kitchen. The owner's suite is perfect with views of the pool and a large bath. Meticulously maintained and squeaky clean, you will fall in love here!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5933127
- Square Footage3,234
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, RV Gate, RV Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlay Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot Size1 - 1.9 Acres
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeBrokers Hub Realty
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address3019 S 195th Lane
- Zip Code85326
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Soft Water Loop, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingElectric Heat
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District033 - Buckeye Elementary District
- HighEstrella Mountain
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:49am AKDT.