20422 E Garnet Lane , Black Canyon City
DRAMATIC PRICE DROP of $55,000!! Bring your toolbelt, or your handyman, to complete the final updates on this cedar-sided MOUNTAIN ESCAPE and you will have your own dream retreat! Unwind on the long back porch, gazing at the incredible mountain views and lush trees on this large, quiet .68 acre lot. This unique 1 bdr/ 3 bath home is the perfect escape from the city w/ its custom wood features throughout, a cozy fireplace in the great room, and wood-burning stove in the master bedroom. This property includes a 2 bdrm /1 full bath log cabin that - with your finishing touches - could be your studio/office, guesthouse, game room, or rental income! RV hook-up and dumping station. Plenty of room for all your toys! All this w /no HOA or CCRs! This amazing opportunity is being sold AS-IS.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5931358
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- ParkingRV Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior FeaturesSeparate Guest House, Covered Patio(s)
- Lot Size24,001 - 35,000
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Blown Cellulose
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Desert Estates
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address20422 E Garnet Lane
- SubdivisionGem Village Unit 2
- CityBlack Canyon City
- Zip Code85324
- Interior FeaturesFix-Up Needs Repair, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- HighBoulder Creek
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:49am AKST.