410 E Edison Avenue , Buckeye
Cute cozy home recently remodeled with new carpet and tile. Bathroom has new vanity and updated plumbing. Home features a large gated grassy backyard and over sized storage shed, could be used for workshop. Brand new energy efficient windows and newer water heater. Home is currently leased on month to month basis. Can arrange closing to be vacant if Buyer is Owner Occupied.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5904743
- Square Footage881
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot Size1 - 7,500
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficePrestige Realty
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address410 E Edison Avenue
- SubdivisionCENTRAL BUCKEYE BLKS 1, 2, 7-10, 15, 16
- Zip Code85326
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- FireplacesOther (See Remarks)
- # of Stories1
- District201 - Buckeye Union High School District
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:32am AKDT.