800 W 10th Street ,
The Lazy Traveler is 7,444 Square Feet of History Transformed into One of the Most Unique Places to Stay when visiting the Gila Valley. Originally constructed in 1920, the present owners spent years (and a small fortune) Renovating this Historic Building into an Attractive Weekly Stay ''Hybrid Hotel''. Available for rent are 14 Unique Rooms, and a 2-Bedroom 1 Bath Guest House. The main building is a Mixture of Original Decor, such as the Wood Floors, Staircase and numerous Historic Curios, mixed with Modern Accents, including Flat Screen TV's, Mini Refrigerators and Microwaves in every room. There is Free Direct TV and Wi-Fi. Guests are welcome to use the Building's Kitchen for cooking as well as the Laundry Room in the basement. Consistent returning guests.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5899713
- Square Footage7,950
- Year Built1920
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces17
- ParkingPrivate Parking, Paved Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot
- RoofBuilt-Up, Comp Shingle, Rolled
- ConstructionStucco, Brick, Wood/Frame
- Listing OfficeTierra Antigua Realty, Llc
- Address800 W 10th Street
- Interior FeaturesPrivate Restrooms, Public Restrooms, Finished, Fire Sprinklers, Security Light(s), Phone System
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump, 2 or More Units
- CoolingCentral A/C, Roof Turbine(s), Heat Pump
- Stories2 Stories
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:33am AKDT.