776 E Main Street ,
(2) Acres of Commercial land right off Interstate 10 and Highway 95 on Main Street. Offering also includes a 5,025sf steel building with commercial kitchen and gift shop, a walk-in cooler and freezer, as well as, a 2-bedroom, 1-bath mobile home in the back. Lots of parking. Fenced with a security gate. Great signage. Currently being used as a seasonal restaurant open for 6-months during winter. This cash business generates $350,000 in gross revenues each year. Owner/operator returns to Montana for the summer months. Business Name, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment and Storage Container Building are available under separate bill of sale.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5875917
- Square Footage5,025
- Year Built1997
- TypeCommercial Sale
- AmenitiesKitchen, Display Window(s), Security Gate
- Garage Spaces50
- ParkingFenced, Public Parking, Free
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaping, Building Sign, Storage Yard
- Listing OfficeValley Of The Sun Real Estate
- Address776 E Main Street
- Subdivision(2) 42,640sf Parcels. 2nd APN is 306-23-002Q. Total Land Area is 85,280sf.
- Interior FeaturesFinished
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 2:03am AKDT.