1615 N Apache Trail ,
This popular Country/Western themed (seasonal) restaurant is located close to the entrance to Tonto National Forest Aquatic activites of the Superstition Mountains and the rodeo grounds. Popular full service menu and bar, indoor and outdoor seating, along with on outdoor stage and entertainment area for live music and a large dance floor for two-stepping and line-dancing. All with the beautiful Supersition Mountains as a backdrop. Lots of room for expansion. Tenured employees. Two duplexes included in the sale. Valuable Class 6 Liquor License. 11 minutes from the Mesa/Gateway Airport.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5862174
- Square Footage6,900
- Year Built1962
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces150
- ParkingPrivate Parking, Paved Parking, Other (See Remarks), Public Parking, Fenced, Fee
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot, Building Sign, Monument Sign, Security Light(s), Storage Yard, Security Camera(s)
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- ConstructionBlock, Wood/Frame
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives
- Address1615 N Apache Trail
- SubdivisionMetes and Bounds
- Interior FeaturesFinished
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 4:33pm AKDT.