640 S Orme Road , Dewey
This offering is for one of central Arizona's premier horse facilities that has been established since 1987. Consisting of 44+ acres at 4,800+-ft elevation, this is a beautiful, working, income producing, commercial horse ranch that has an ideal climate, location and many amenities. This property includes 4parcels (taxes combined), 4homes (total square footage/beds/baths combined), 4wells, 59stalls, arenas:covered, open, and roping, pastures, paddocks, round pens, exercise walker, breeding facility, vet lab, foal feeding area, show barn, custom rock auto waterers and feeders, storage/hay buildings, plus much more. The ranch enjoys seasonal changes and mild weather year round. Borders State land plus has nearby BLM and National Forest access to trails. 1 1/2hrs to WestWorld. A Must see!
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5853404
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, Oth Elec (See Rmrks), Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces6
- ParkingRV Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorOther (See Remarks)
- Exterior FeaturesOther (See Remarks), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot Size10+ Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Other (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeForest Properties Inc
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address640 S Orme Road
- Zip Code86327
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat, Other (See Remarks)
- CoolingEvaporative, Refrigeration
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:48am AKDT.