N 132nd Avenue ,
SKYWAY BUSINESS PARK is a rail-served master-planned industrial park located in the growing west Maricopa County community of Surprise, AZ. Parcel is 2.066 Acres (approx 90,000 sq feet) Zoning: PAD, City of Surprise. Utilities are to the lot line. Surprise is one of the fastest growing cities in terms of population growth, surpassing a population of 100k and is forecasted to reach close to 650k residents by 2030. Amenities and businesses include a state-of-the-art Aquatic Center, the Surprise Regional Library, Surprise Stadium and the Spring Training Facility, home to the Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5815421
- Year Built1800
- TypeCommercial Sale
- ParkingOther (See Remarks)
- Exterior FeaturesOther (See Remarks)
- RoofOther (See Remarks)
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- AddressN 132nd Avenue
- SubdivisionSKYWAY BUSINESS PARK
- Interior FeaturesOther (See Remarks)
- HeatingOther (See Remarks)
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- StoriesOther (See Remarks)
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:44am AKDT.