14749 E Pecos Road , Gilbert
Come see this recently remodeled custom home in the heart of Gilbert! This 7+ bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home will give you over 4,000 sq ft of luxury with an open, spacious floor plan. Extravagant kitchen includes all Viking appliances, soft close custom cabinets and massive marble island, along with a captivating walk-in pantry and always-full pebble ice machine! Fully landscaped, this 1.08 acre property is great for outdoor entertaining, parking and recreation. No HOA! Home faces North/South. Unique and modern, this house features pocket sliding doors, central vacuum and 360 degree security along with a batting cage. Huge attached RV garage with adjustable AC and upstairs loft, perfect for the kids.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5784248
- Square Footage4,118
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- Garage Spaces4
- ParkingOver Height Garage, Dir Entry frm Garage, Temp Controlled, RV Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorEIFS Synthetic Stcco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Misting System, Childrens Play Area
- Lot Size1 - 1.9 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Spray Foam Insulatn
- Listing OfficeJk Realty
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address14749 E Pecos Road
- Zip Code85295
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s), No Interior Steps, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Central Vacuum
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingProgrammable Thmstat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District041 - Gilbert Unified District
- ElementaryQuartz Hill
- MiddleSouth Valley
- HighCamp Verde
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 6:18pm AKST.