801 N 1st Avenue ,
Situated in a desirable, highly visible location in the Roosevelt Historic District. Stoddard-Hardmon House is a Historic Landmark Building at the corner of 1st Ave & McKinley. Located just blocks from the City, State, and Federal Court Buildings. Easy access to highways and one block from Light Rail station. Includes conference room, kitchen/break room, ADA Bathroom, and storage. Covered Gated Parking Space included with each office. Income stream in place, through existing tenants, for one year. Current tenants include established attorneys and other business professionals doing business in the heart of downtown.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5740079
- Square Footage3,822
- Year Built1910
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Office
- Garage Spaces9
- ParkingFenced, Private Parking, Paved Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot
- RoofOther (See Remarks), Metal
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing OfficeR.o.i. Properties
- Address801 N 1st Avenue
- SubdivisionBENNETT PLACE A-B-C, H-I-J
- Interior FeaturesFinished
- HeatingElectric, Other (See Remarks)
- CoolingOther (See Remarks)
- Stories2 Stories
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 6:18am AKST.