673 Beaver Creek Road , Alpine
Located in the cool, 4 season high country of AZ, located just minutes from Alpine, this stunning home features 5 huge bedrooms & 5 modern creature-comfort baths in a total of 3,994 square-feet that includes 800 SF guest house. On over 5 acres, this is a hunter's paradise in prime hunting Section 27; area rich w/elk, wolves, foxes, turkeys, etc. Nestled in the magnificent White Mtns country; elevation 8,000+-feet. Close to lakes, rivers, fishing habitats. Gorgeous great room w/vaulted, wide-planked wood ceiling, soaring split-stone wall. Tall glass windows & doors open to expansive stargazing porch overlooking forest & meadowlands. Sparkling kitchen w/bronze & gold-hued granite, chef-quality gas range. King-sized loft/game room for relaxing. SELLER MAY CARRY.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5602186
- Square Footage3,994
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesOth Elec (See Rmrks), Butane/Propane
- Garage Spaces3
- ParkingExtnded Lngth Garage, Detached, Electric Door Opener, Gated Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStone, Siding, Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior FeaturesSeparate Guest House, Balcony/Deck(s)
- Lot Size5 - 9.9 Acres
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeLaunch Real Estate
- Land Lease Fee$0
- Address673 Beaver Creek Road
- SubdivisionBeaverhead Ranch
- Zip Code85920
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Other (See Remarks)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:18am AKDT.