1949 E State Route Two Sixty Highway E (unit 11) ,
SEE DOCUMENT FOR FLIER INFORMATION -Its called God's Country . . . lakes and mountains. The Mogollon Rim made famous by Zane Grey. The White Mountains made green by ponderosa pine, five small lakes stocked with trout, gentled by cold waters flowing to the valleys below and far beyond. It is a physically challenging and rewarding recreational landscape. A place of spiritual renewal and more. Owner is a licensed Real Estate Agent in Arizona. Property shown by appointment. Call Fred James 623-203-7769. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #5596457
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1997
- TypeCommercial Sale
- Sub-TypeOther (See Remarks)
- Garage Spaces20
- ParkingPrivate Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCorner Lot, Pole Sign
- ConstructionBlock, Wood/Frame
- Listing OfficeBreakthrough Real Estate & Property Management
- Address1949 E State Route Two Sixty Highway E (unit 11)
- SubdivisionFOREST LAKES ESTATES UNIT 11 & 12
- Interior FeaturesFinished, Private Restrooms
- Stories1 Story
- ZoningGC 10000
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than eXp Realty. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 1:34pm AKDT.