What is happening this month?
This month promises a full array of activities for anyone's taste. From Golf tournaments to Pizza eating festivals, the valley welcomes the holiday season with a continuance of fun and entertainment for the whole family.
Here is a list of the top-rated events this month:
- Dinosaurs in the Desert - November 6th thru April 30th, 2018.
Recurring Daily at the Phoenix Zoo. Please Visit the website for details.
- Man of La Mancha - November 6th - 11th.
Recurring daily at Arizona Broadway Theatre. Man of La Mancha is the story of one man's quest to dream the impossible. Winner of five Tony Awards. Visit the website for details.
- Madagascar - A Musical Adventure - November 6th thru November 19th.
Recurring Daily, showtimes vary. Please check the website for details.
At the Herberger Theater Center. Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo and the plotting penguins star in a musical adventure. Based on the Dream Works Animated motion picture.
- Meet Me Downtown Phoenix Social Walk/Run - November 6th recurring weekly on Monday.
A weekly evening get-together. Join the community for a social 3.5mile walk/run thru the heart of the city and in the process get fit, win prizes and make friends. Check in at Copper Blues from 5:15 pm to 6:30 pm. Check the website for details.
- Scottsdale Art Walk - Starting November 9th Recurring weekly on Thursdays.
A large and casual open house for the Scottsdale Arts District. A free event and recurring every Thursday from 6:30 pm to 9 pm. For details visit the website.
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship - November 10th- 12th.
Come celebrate at Phoenix Country Clu. For event details visit:
- Chiles and Chocolate Festival- November 10th thru November 12th.
Come celebrate at the Desert Botanical Garden and sample through top chile and chocolate vendors. Also featuring live music performances. For more details visit the website.
- Fountain Hills Festival of the Arts and Crafts - November 10 thru 12th.
Featuring nearly 500 artists and gourmet food vendors. live music and free admittance and parking. Visit the website for details.
- Nascar can-am 500 Race Weekend - November 10 thru 12th.
The Phoenix International Raceway hosts once again the semi-final race in all three national series. For detailed information and schedule visit the website.
- Polar Express- November 10th thru January 6th, 2018.
Welcome back this traditional holiday favorite that brings the Grand Canyon Railway's Polar Express to life. From the wilderness of Williams Arizona to the "North Pole", Santa Claus and reindeer await with a keepsake for every child on the "nice" list. For booking details visit the website.
- Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships - November 11 and 12th.
Celebrate the 7th annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships. This event features a sneak peak of the 2018 Arabian Horse Show as well as a preview of Barret-Jackson Collector car auction. Horsepower packed event. For details visit the website.
- Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest - November 11 and 12th.
Comicon at the Phoenix Convention Center celebrating comics, creators, and collectibles. Get a chance to meet with your favorite TV and film stars! Visit the website for full details.
- ArtFest of Scottsdale - November 18 and 19th.
A free parking and admission event. The annual Artfest of Scottsdale is a valley holiday tradition. Featuring 150 artists from across the country, live music,m activities for the kids and amazing food. For details visit the website.
- Phoenix Pizza Festival - November 18th.
Taking place at Margaret T. Hance Park, the annual Phoenix Pizza Festival features $2-$4 sample items and amazing treats for you and the family. There will be live music and an interactive kid's craft zone. Please visit the website for advance ticket sales.
- Zoolights - November 22 to January 14th.
This magical event is a holiday tradition that illuminates hearts. The nightly event features millions of lights, hundreds of sparkling displays and plenty of activities. Dinosaurs in the Desert are one of this year's awaited features as well as nightly snowfall, food and drinks. For more details visit the website.
- Las Noches de las Luminarias - November 24th thru December 30th.
Another great celebration at the Desert Botanical Garden. Featuring 21 evenings with more than 8000 hand-lit luminaria bags, thousand white twinkle lights and the sound of 10 entertainment ensembles. Great food as well as warm cider or cocoa! For more details visit the website.